The Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant Presents
the Inaugural year of the
Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant Sorority
The Sorority will be the Mu Omega Sigma Sorority and be established as a member only group aimed at encouraging an atmosphere among current and former contestants of the Miss Oklahoma system that fosters high ideals of camaraderie and service. Members to the Sorority must hold a title from a local pageant at any time since the inception of the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant. The Mu Omega Sigma Sorority aims to unite the sisterhood that the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant promotes to build a lasting legacy within the organization and the communities served by all members.
The mission of the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant Sorority is to create a lifelong and statewide community of alumni through increased opportunities for meaningful engagement in order to increase awareness, pride, participation, volunteer involvement, and philanthropic commitment to the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant.
The Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant Sorority will be a dynamic, member-focused organization.
- Promoting a strong relationship between alumni and the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant.
- Developing an awareness of the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant’s history, accomplishments, programs, and offerings.
- Promoting a sense of pride among all advancements and accomplishments of Sorority members.
- Providing the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant with insight into the needs of the communities serves by Sorority members.
- Encourage participation in the following Sorority activities:
- Creative development and implementation of the Annual Miss America Send-off and Sponsor Style Show.
- Community service activities within the communities serves by each members. Our vision is to reach farther than then the boarders of Oklahoma. We desire to engage all who have held a Miss Oklahoma Pageant local title who reside in Oklahoma or anywhere across the Nation.
- Networking for future collaborative partners for the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant.
- $40 member registration and annual dues. (The annual member due renewal will be $40 per year.)
- Member dues support the scholarships given for contestants participating in the Miss Oklahoma Scholarship Pageant.
- Each MOS Sorority member is invited to purchase custom Rustic Cuff bracelets. Made especially for the MOS Sorority members by Rustic Cuff.
- Optional custom Rustic Cuff bracelet
- Recognition in the Miss Oklahoma program book
- Recognition from stage during the Miss Oklahoma Pageant
- Members are invited to purchase tickets to attend the Miss Oklahoma Brunch featuring Contestants and Former Miss Oklahoma’s on June 6, 2015. Brunch Tickets at $16.00 – This offer is available exclusively for MOS Sorority Members only. (Limited to the first 40 Sorority Members choosing to purchase Brunch Tickets for the June 6, 2015 event)