Congratulations to the 2011 Kiwanis Community Service Award Finalists. The finalists were announced Saturday night at the 2011 Red Carpet Premiere, sponsored by Body Trends. The Community Service Finalists are chosen by members of the Kiwanis Club of Tulsa. The finalists will interview with members of the Kiwanis Club on Sunday morning, June 5th. The winner of the Community Service Award and scholarship will be announced later this week.
Pictured in top photo, from left:
- Heather Harris, Miss Grand Lake
- Talia Berning, Miss Greater Oklahoma
- Veronica Wisniewski, Miss Piedmont
- Bailey Robinson, Miss Southeast Oklahoma
- Alex Eppler, Miss Tulsa
- Alicia Clifton, Miss University of Oklahoma
The Kiwanis Community Service winners were announced at the Kiwanis Luncheon on Monday, June 6th.
First Place – Heather Harris, Miss Grand Lake
Second Place – Alex Eppler, Miss Tulsa
Third Place – Talia Berning, Miss Greater Oklahoma
(Photos by Leigh Thompson)